| Saturday, January 14, 2006, 8:36 PM |
It has been too long... Just sent David at the Airport.. not gonna say much about it because it's all to personal. ___ I have come to terms that my computer will never be revived. Each time I ask my father to fix the computer, it is always " Later." And by "later" he means, "when I grow a beard six inches long." _____ Right now, Life is just one endless cycle... Go to school, get tortured by Police Warden Mr. Lim (maths teacher), do maths homework, sleep. Other subject seem insignificant compared to Maths, when I wake up in the morning I think "Oh man. Maths again." Ah well, that's life. ____ I am definitely toning down on my blogging ways. Especially since Ms. Chan is on spy-on-the-students'-duty. Ahh..and speaking of teachers like Ms. Chan, they seem to have formed an alliance against me. First, Ms. Lim. The class was playing some kind of ice-breaker game and Shi Rui kena forfeit. I suggested, "Dance the friendship dance with a boy of your choice... ha ha ha.." Ms. Lim said it was a good idea (naturally) and asked ME to dance with her. The class seemed to find it hilarious. Second, Ms. Chan-mali-chan-oei-oei! I don't know why, but Ms. Chan seems to be on permanent sadist duty. "Why don't we make fun of Erica's F9 in chinese!! JOY! OR OR.. make fun of her lack in vocabulary. WHEEEEE!! WHAT FUN! Oh wait...let's make her the E. maths rep!! HAHAHAHA! GENIUS!" Terrible. I bet that's what goes on in Ms. Chan's mind. ___ Just the other night I was having a very rare mother-daughter conversation with my Mum. Me: Hmmm.. I still dunno what course to take...something to do with journalism? Or science. Mum: Don't worry. Me and your Dad are open with anything. -silence- Me: Ma.... I'm a lesbian. Mum: GAGOH!! (a curse word in tagalog) Me: HAHAHA! KIDDING! Always trust me to spoil the moment. ___ Ahh...and I see Tanya has tagged my board again..probably for the last time. You know what? Idiots are always the same when they lose a fight with me. " u r a [insert irrelevant insult]!! I don't want to waste time fighting wit a low-life like u! Gdbye!" Pretty ironic seeing how much time they've already wasted. But it's been fun :D See ya when I get hold of another computer, -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|